Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/25/2013 -- Wind Power in Norway, Market Outlook to 2025 – Capacity, Generation, Market Share, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles is the latest report that offers comprehensive information and understanding of the wind power market in Norway. The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global wind power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Norway (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Norway wind power market. The research analyzes market segmentation by onshore and offshore wind, installed capacity split by state or province, market share of wind turbine manufacturers, average project size (2006-2011), investment trends and LCOE for wind power in Norway during 2011-2025. The report provides information on the amount of carbon saved (in million tons) and average number of homes powered by wind power during 2001-2025. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to wind power development in Norway is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global wind power market, Norway power market, Norway renewable power market and Norway wind power market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2011 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2012-2025.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources.
- Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview on the global wind power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market segmentation by onshore and offshore wind, installed capacity split by region in 2011, installed capacity split by major wind power countries in 2011, market share of wind turbine manufacturers in 2011, investment trends (2011-2025), global wind turbine trade flow (2001-2011) and detailed cost analysis which includes LCOE comparison among major countries.
- Power market scenario in Norway and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on Norway renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2011.
- Detailed overview of Norway wind power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market segmentation by onshore and offshore wind, installed capacity split by state or province, market share of wind turbine manufacturers in 2011, investment trends (2011-2025), imports-exports of wind turbines (2001-2011), carbon savings (2001-2025), number of homes powered (2001-2025) and LCOE for wind during 2011-2025.
- Deal analysis of Norway wind power market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in the country in general and wind in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Norway wind power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S Enercon GmbH DONG Energy A/S Statkraft AS
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: