Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/13/2014 -- A differentiation trend within sticking plaster/adhesive bandages continued in 2013. Most manufacturers currently offer child-specific products and combo packs with a wide selection of different shapes designed with specific body parts in mind. However, there is little or no advertising in the category to promote novelty products.
Domestic company Saniteks dd led wound care sales in Bosnia-Herzegovina during 2013 with value share of 55%, followed by regional players Galenika and Tosama with value shares of 12% and 5%. The best-positioned international manufacturer, Beiersdorf, claimed 5% value share. Given the lack of advertising, consumers buy what is available, often relying solely on pharmacists' recommendations.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Wound care in Bosnia-Herzegovina is dominated by domestic and regional manufacturers. Over the forecast period, it is expected that there will be an increase in the penetration of international players, which will look to make consumers more brand aware through investments in advertising and brand building activities. This may result in an increase in average wound care unit prices as international players begin implanting the idea that brand does matter in wound care in consumers' minds.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Wound Treatments industry in Bosnia-Herzegovina with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Wound Treatments industry in Bosnia-Herzegovina, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Wound Treatments in Bosnia-Herzegovina market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Wound Treatments in Bosnia-Herzegovina?
- What are the major brands in Bosnia-Herzegovina?
- What novel technologies are being used in sticking plasters/adhesive bandages?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wound Care in Ireland
- Wound Care in South Korea
- Wound Care in the US
- Wound Care in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Wound Care in Ukraine
- Wound Care in India
- Wound Care in the Philippines
- Wound Care in Iran
- Wound Care in Nigeria
- Wound Care in Egypt