Press Release Management Update - April 21, 2011
We have released an update for press release management in the SBWire account manager. Many of these changes are a direct result of customer feedback after the launch of SBWire 5.
We have made the following updates to the press release listing:
- Deleted press releases will be hidden from the list by default. You may still view them by selecting the “Deleted” filter.
- Press release statuses are now color coded to give you quick visual information on which of your press releases need action on your part.
- We have added a description of the different statuses for press releases.
- The company profile for which the press release is included is now displayed.
- To better support multi-user companies, the original SBWire user who submitted the press release is now listed.
For individual press release management, we have made the following improvements:
- We added the “publish” and “preview” buttons to every page of the press release manager. You no longer have to go to the ‘Review / Publish” page to publish your press release.
- We widened the content editing windows for the headline, sub headline and content body.
- Customers may now delete press releases without the need for contacting customer support.
- Customers may now request edits of currently active press releases.
- When a press release is marked for “User Action”, customers may now see a list of actions required for approval of their press release. Once actions are completed, customers can click on the “Publish” button to request reevaluation of their press release.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the SBWire account manager, please contact us.