Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/28/2014 -- While the United Arab Emirates saw an economic downturn in the middle of the review period, the country saw strong economic growth for the review period as a whole. This enabled low- and mid-income consumers to buy more soft drinks. Strong growth in soft drinks during the review period was also linked to the health and wellness trend, which saw consumers seeking to consume more bottled water and fruit/vegetable juice, as they sought to increase their fruit consumption.
Euromonitor International's Soft Drinks in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Asian Speciality Drinks, Bottled Water, Carbonates, Concentrates, Fruit/Vegetable Juice, RTD Coffee, RTD Tea, Sports and Energy Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Soft Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in the United Arab Emirates
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the United Arab Emirates
- Bottled Water in the United Arab Emirates
- Concentrates in the United Arab Emirates
- Carbonates in the United Arab Emirates
- RTD Coffee in the United Arab Emirates
- RTD Tea in the United Arab Emirates
- Other Hot Drinks Market in the UAE to 2017
- Aujan Soft Drinks Industries Co in Soft Drinks (United Arab Emirates)
- Hot Tea Market in the UAE to 2017