Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/20/2014 -- Operators of brands in India are using value strategies to attract consumers, focusing on low pricing. For instance, Pizza Hut Weekday Special is a 3-course meal launched by Pizza Hut at Rs99 per person. The meal consists of an assortment of appetisers, beverages and main course, which includes pizza or pasta. Similarly, Pizza Hut launched 4-5-inch pizzas in selected markets such as Gurgaon NCR at a starting price of Rs29 each. This price is the lowest in the Indian market by any player. Pizza...
Euromonitor International's 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chained 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway, Independent 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway, Other 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway, Pizza 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Norway
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Poland
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Sweden
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Portugal
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Malaysia
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Romania
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Ukraine
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Singapore
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Australia
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Brazil