The First Service on the Globe for Managing Your ICQ, MSN, Yahoo, Skype, Miranda, QIP, Trillian Chat History Online Is Now Avaliable Worldwide
Lviv, Ukraine -- (ReleaseWire) -- 08/14/2007 -- IM-HISTORY today announced a beta version of its powerful on line service for managing chat history. IM-HISTORY, a free solution, enables people who use IICQ, MSN, Yahoo, Skype, Miranda, QIP, Trillian to have their chat history stored in one place.
Main features of the service are:
- Online storage for your chat history: secure archive for sensitive data, available 24/7 from anywhere
- Supported instant messengers: ICQ 99-2003a (Classic), ICQ 2003b (Pro), ICQ 4-5.1 (Lite), Windows Live Messenger (MSN 8.0-8.1), MSN Messenger 4.6-7.5, Windows Messenger (embedded into WinXP), Yahoo! Messenger, Skype, Miranda, QIP, Trillian.
- Quick search over messages and contacts
- Uploading existing history to the server
- Flexible configuration
- Support for AIM, Google Talk, Pidgin (Gaim), Kopete and other popular instant messengers
- Support for mobile instant messengers
- More abilities to search, view and manage your history
The service is quickly evolving and becomes a standard component for numerous IM users.
To learn more about IM-HISTORY, please visit the: http://www.im.history.com
Media Relations Contact
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/13304