Holidays Don't Have to Be Hectic
Cleveland, OH -- (ReleaseWire) -- 10/09/2006 --The additional activities of the fall and winter holidays are often "the straw that breaks the camel's back" when it comes to a smooth running household. But a little advance planning will allow the whole family to enjoy the entire holiday season stress-free. Professional organizer Valentina Sgro offers these suggestions in her book Organize Your Family's Schedule In No Time
Create a timeline to take care of all preparations for your festivities.
• Modify your celebrations if you think your plans are too ambitious.
• Replace (or eliminate) activities your family has outgrown.
• Don't eliminate a tradition without 100% agreement.
• Keep the holidays special by limiting their duration.
A unique aspect of Sgro's book is a series of self-assessment questionnaires that help readers find the best system for their families quickly and effortlessly. Clear headings allow readers to zero in on the information they need. The book was a 2005 winner of the iParenting Media Outstanding Products Award.
The In No Time organizing books are available for sale through Que Publishing, Amazon, Borders, Barnes and Noble and other fine booksellers. The In No Time Organizing Series was launched by Que Publishing www.quepublishing.com in 2005-2006. These easy-to-read and informative books are a wonderful set for any individual to have to improve their organizational skills. For more detailed information and author information please visit http://www.quepublishing.com/series/series.asp?ser=484164
Here are other In No Time Series Books:
• Organize Your Family’s Schedule In No Time by Valentina Sgro
• Organize Your Garage In No Time by Barry Izsak
• Organize Your Home In No Time by Debbie Stanley
• Organize Your Office In No Time by Monica Ricci
• Organize Your Personal Finances In No Time by Debbie Stanley
• Organize Your Work Day In No Time by K.J. McCorry
Media Relations Contact
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/8356