Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/25/2014 -- Frozen processed food is a category with a very low base in Iran. Hamburgers were the only available products for many years and no other type could be found in the retail environment until several years ago. Key suppliers of hamburgers were mainly targeting foodservice outlets, leaving extreme potential for the retail environment intact. However, rapid changes in lifestyles of Iranian consumers in terms of an increase in the number of working women and westernisation of lifestyles, opened ways for the emergence and rapid acceleration of this category in the country. The entry of newcomers like Amol Meat Products Co and their extreme investment in marketing activities, like free sampling, as well as rapid expansion of modern retail outlets, resulted in improvements of availability, visibility and accessibility of these products which was translated in rapid volume growth during the review period. Frozen processed food recorded retail volume growth of 11% during 2013 which is still high considering the fact that the review period CAGR was around 13%.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Amol Meat Products Co, Gooshtiran Co (Arezooman) and Orouei Food Industries Co can be regarded as the three main suppliers of frozen processed food in Iran. These companies benefit from a long history in making quality products and offer a broad range of products. While Gooshtiran Co (Arezooman) which is one of the oldest meat processing companies in Iran is well known among Iranian consumers for its hamburgers, Amol Meat Products Co is mainly focused on developing new products in red meat, poultry and fish/seafood.
Forecast growth for frozen processed food will be driven from a low base, the increased Westernisation of Iranian lifestyles and by increases in household income and more women going to work. However, a proportion of women will continue to stay at home and thus be able to go out and purchase fresh food and cook meals for their families.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Frozen Processed Food industry in Iran with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Frozen Processed Food industry in Iran, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Frozen Processed Food in Iran market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Frozen Processed Food in Iran?
- What are the major brands in Iran?
- As economic prospects improve, are consumers starting to move away from comparatively inexpensive canned food and back to frozen and chilled processed offerings?
- How are manufacturers leveraging popular restaurant chains to help more austere consumers recreate a restaurant experience at home?
- Will retail sales suffer as consumers move back to consumer foodservice and spend less time cooking at home?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Frozen Bakery, Frozen Desserts, Frozen Meat Substitutes, Frozen Noodles, Frozen Pizza, Frozen Processed Fish/Seafood, Frozen Processed Potatoes, Frozen Processed Poultry, Frozen Processed Red Meat, Frozen Processed Vegetables, Frozen Ready Meals, Frozen Soup, Other Frozen Processed Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Frozen Processed Food in Italy
- Frozen Processed Food in Slovakia
- Packaged Food in Slovakia
- Frozen Processed Food in Greece
- Frozen Processed Food in South Korea
- Frozen Processed Food in Taiwan
- Frozen Processed Food in Germany
- Frozen Processed Food in Romania
- Frozen Processed Food in Kenya
- Frozen Processed Food in China