Personal injury claims are very common across the US and in most cases, these injuries are a result of clear negligence. In California, residents are protected by personal injury laws and hiring a personal injury attorney is the best way to get compensation.
Santa Ana, CA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/04/2016 --Personal injury accidents happen everyday in southern California and residents need help finding a personal injury lawyer to assist them in fighting their claims. For those who have been injured due to someone else's negligence, finding a personal injury lawyer just got easier with the help of free consultations from the Orange County Car Accident Lawyer.
Learn more here: www.autoaccidentlawyeroc.com/do-you-need-legal-representation-for-recent-car-accident
From something as common as parking lot accidents to defective playground equipment, there are a number of ways that a personal injury claims can arise and victims have the legal right to seek compensation for their injuries under California personal injury claim laws.
12 Things Californians Should Know About Personal Injury Claims
1. Act quickly to build a strong case. For those who have been injured due to someone else's negligence in an accident, make sure to dial 911 and file a police report.
2. Don't refuse medical attention. Some injuries may not immediately make themselves known, so it is important for anyone involved in an accident to get checked out by a doctor.
3. There is no risk in pursuing a personal injury claim. Most personal injury attorneys work on a contingency basis, which means they will only collect fees if an award or settlement is reached.
4. No two personal injury cases are the same. While many circumstances can be similar in personal injury claims, each case is unique and a good attorney will treat them as such.
5. It is up to the attorney to prove negligence. Most accident victims will benefit from quick action when it comes to filing a personal injury claim as this will give personal injury lawyers more time to build a strong case.
6. Insurance companies are counting on issuing low awards or zero awards in personal injury claims. Hiring a personal injury attorney greatly increases a victim's chances of reaching a settlement.
7. Time is not on the victims side. According to the California statue of limitations, a claim must be filed within 2 years from the date of the accident.
8. Police reports and other documentation can make or break a case. Document the scene of the accident and get contact information from witnesses to help support the claim.
9. Most personal injury claims are settled out of court but that doesn't mean victims shouldn't be prepared for a lengthy process, as many must still be decided on by a judge.
10. Common types of personal injury claims include accidents at work or on the job, parking lot accidents, felony assault & battery, domestic violence claims, auto, truck, motorcycle and train accidents, as well as dog bite attacks.
11. Finding a personal injury lawyer is very important to receiving maximum compensation. Whether a personal injury case is minor or major, accident victims can receive compensation for pain and suffering, lost wages, medical bills and more.
12. Working with a reputable, experienced law firm is important. Get a free consultation online with the California Car Accident Injury Lawyer Today. - www.AutoAccidentLawyerOC.com
About Alexander D. Napolin Esq.
Alexander D. Napolin Esq. has helped many Orange County residents with auto accidents, personal injury lawsuit claims and all Injury Case Claims in Southern California. Very knowledgeable of the legal system and highly communicative with his clients. Big difference from all the other large law firms that Alexander D. Napolin brings to the success of a case is, the strong aggressive drive to help each and every client get the compensation from their personal injury case they deserve. One on one client attorney exclusiveness that drives success in winning cases.
Call Today to get the help needed: 714-265-7526