Boca Raton, FL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 08/01/2011 --While Bright Futures and FRAG have each been cut by 20% from last year and tuition continues to skyrocket out of control, J. Jay Greene, MBA of College Planning PhD man quietly helps Florida families get scholarships and grants that save them tens of thousands of dollars on the cost of college. At this free workshop, he will reveal some of his jealously guarded secrets that the colleges don’t want you to know.
When you attend this class, you will learn:
- The ‘secret’ formula colleges use to determine just how much they can squeeze out of you, AND how to lower that number by up to 80%. This legally makes you eligible for significantly more grants and scholarships that most families will never know about or qualify for.
- The biggest mistake almost every family makes that costs them a mint that they could have easily avoided;
- How to get aid even if you don’t have an athlete, straight A student, or your student isn’t a minority.
- Also, you will learn what to do if you make more than $100,000 a year, own rental property or a business, or have money in the bank.
- Why listening to a financial planner, CPA or even your own guidance counselor or high school could cost you a fortune in lost aid.
- And much, much more.
PAY FOR COLLEGE WITHOUT GOING BROKE - PLAN AHEAD – PLAN NOW – PLAN EARLY
Aug. 6th - Free Workshop: - How to Pay for College Without Going Broke!
Date: Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 11:00 AM
Location: Spanish River Library - 1501 NW Spanish River Blvd. - Boca Raton
Aug. 11th - Free Workshop: - How to Pay for College Without Going Broke!
Date: Thursday, August 11, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Location: Parkland Library - 6620 North University - Parkland
*Leave your checkbooks at home – This is an Information-Only Presentation – No Products or Services will be Offered for Sale
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS THEY WILL THANK YOU!