Atlanta, Georgia Based Mortgage Lender Brad Hartman reveals mortgage secrets at a new web site that is full of free reports, a home buying guide and free mortgage calculators. The site is designed to give consumers all the facts so they can make an educated decision when obtaining a mortgage.
Atlanta, GA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/28/2012 --Atlanta Georgia based Mortgage Expert finally reveals the secrets at a brand new website
This site is loaded with FREE REPORTS, an informative home buying guide, mortgage calculators consumers can use to run various loan scenarios and home buying resources you can use to save time and money before and after you purchase your home.
If you're planning to buy your next home, your first home, that dream home, a condo, vacation home, investment property or looking to refinance in Georgia or the surrounding areas, you will find that this site is a complete resource full of insider secrets that will allow you to choose the loan program best suited to your financial needs.
Here is just a small sample of the secrets revealed on this site...
* Little Known Secrets That Will Show You How To Improve Your Credit Score
* Important Terms You Must Know BEFORE Obtaining A Mortgage
* Tested and Proven Strategies For Building A Better Credit Record Faster and Easier
*The Top Mortgage Questions Borrowers Must Ask Before Applying For A Mortgage
* How To Finally Stop Renting And Own A Home Of Your Own
* How To Own A Home With Low Interest Rates And A Low Down Payment, Regardless Of Your Credit
* 7 Things You Should NOT Do When Applying For A Home Loan
* 12 Secrets To Lowering Your Homeowners Insurance Cost Your Agent Doesn't Want You To Know
Atlanta, Georgia - based mortgage expert Brad Hartman specializes in providing information to consumers that allows them to make informed decisions about their mortgage financing options and learn the insider secrets that can save them thousands of dollars over the life of their loan.
Brad Hartman is available for interviews and will welcome all your mortgage related questions.
Call 678-578-7611 for a Free No-Obligation Consultation or visit