Worried about the Recession?
Fort Myers, FL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 08/22/2008 -- Ever increasing gasoline prices, food costs soaring, struggling financial markets. The economic news just hasn’t been good, and there’s no indication that things are going to get better any time soon. But, do tough economic times spell only gloom and doom? Are there opportunities to be had even in the darkest days of a recession?
Business analyst Tom Marquardt says bad economic times are teeming with great opportunities, if you know where and how to look. Whether you’re thinking about opening a new business, streamlining an established one, or finding great investment vehicles, Marquardt can show you how to get the most bang for your buck, even in lean economic times.
If you’re a small business owner or just trying to make the most of your personal finances, you won’t want to miss the insights Marquardt has for you, including how to:
* Turn interests and hobbies into money-making ventures.
* Retool and change careers, whether you quit on your own or get downsized.
* Build a new business with very little money upfront.
You can also learn:
* How small businesses can use their inherent agility to respond to economic crises.
* How developing your local Main Street is the key to U.S. economic growth.
* Why consistency can kill your business when times get tough.
CREDENTIALS: Tom Marquardt is a small business owner, business analyst and consultant. His new book is titled MY little BLACK BOOK TO SUCCESS.
CONTACT: Tom Marquardt, (239) 222-1104 (FL); email@example.com; http://theprofitrepairman.com
The book is available at any bookstore nationwide or can be ordered through barnesandnoble.com, amazon.com, target.com or directly from the publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org. An audio version of the book also is available from the publisher