“Don’t Box Me In” radio host, award-winning author and professional speaker NOW AVAILABLE to provide insightful and entertaining addresses that will IMPASSION audiences toward personal happiness…
Los Angeles, CA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/15/2013 --Lana Reid, Los Angeles based award-winning author, coach/professional speaker and syndicated host of the uniquely inspirational/motivational talk show “Don’t Box Me In” on TalkZone Internet Radio (RadioLinx, syndicator) is now available for speaking engagements and events.
Known for her passion in taking on a wide scope of topics that interest her (book titles range from “Survival Tips My Cat Taught Me” to “My Love Notes to a Black Man” - !), Lana is an engaging, inspiring and energizing speaker who moves her audiences through an interactive process of transformation.
Working from the idea that finding and securing emotional health and happy relationships begins with small steps, small changes and small investments in one’s life, Lana guides individuals and teams using tools that are not only actionable, but also effective.
TOP 3 REASONS TO BOOK LANA REID
- You want an inspiring speaker who can help your audience tap into their inner strength toward leading happier, emotionally healthy lives
- Lana provides transformative tools for your teams that will create immediate results both personally and within their respective circles (family, friends, relationships)
- Upbeat, humorous, and with an eye for the unusual, Lana’s presentations are intimate and interactive… she will keep your audience engaged and (often) laughing throughout!
Having overcome her own personal tragedy at the age of 32 when she lost her beloved husband of 12 years, and thrust into single motherhood, Lana believes that people facing struggles can not only survive, but they can also thrive. “Nothing wrong with being just a regular person, as long as you do it in an amazing kind of way,” Lana says.
Add to your event by adding this speaker to address your audience…they may never be the same!
Whether you’re searching for an engaging and memorable keynote, a practical yet motivating workshop, an insightful panelist or an empowering training event, Lana can custom tailor presentations to your organization’s unique needs, goal and theme.
Contact Lana Reid today!
About Lana Reid and Don’t Box Me In:
“Don’t Box Me In” with Lana Reid is a one hour live Internet Radio program airing every Wednesday from 11AM to noon PST, on TalkZone Internet Radio . Ms. Reid speaks with regular folks (and occasional icons) from all walks of life about extra-ordinary, interesting subject matters with an inspirational message. Lana is an award-winning author, radio host and motivational speaker. http://www.talkzone.com/shows/199/dontboxmein.html
Phone: 1-800-811-LANA (5262)
“One of Los Angeles’s most influential Black Americans…” – Who’s Who of Black Los Angeles Publication
- Tough Times
- California, United States
- How to Have a Difference of Opinion Instead of a Fight
- Plan the Marriage Before You Plan the Wedding
- Owning Up to Your Part in the Problem
A Few Clients
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Inglewood School District
- Forsyth County School District
- National Urban League Young Professionals
- California State University, Northridge
- San Diego State University