Bel Air, Maryland Based Mortgage Lender Tom Barker reveals mortgage secrets at a new web site that is full of free reports, a home buying guide and free mortgage calculators. The site is designed to give consumers all the facts so they can make an educated decision when obtaining a mortgage.
Bel Air, MD -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/17/2012 --Local Bel Air Mortgage Lender Tom Barker reveals the shocking truth at a new website that is full of free reports and free mortgage calculators.
"The only way for consumers to make an educated decision is to have all of the facts. Let's face it most consumers are simply uneducated when it comes to obtaining the best mortgage product to fit their financial needs and goals." says Tom Barker, a mortgage originator based in Bel Air, Maryland.
For most consumers a mortgage is the single largest financial transaction they will make during their lifetime. In fact, most mortgage payments account for approximately 32% of consumer's monthly income.
Tom Barker has put together a new website to finally allow consumers the ability to obtain all of the information they need to make an informed decision.
Here is a listing of some of the Insider Tips available at http://mdrealestateu.com
- Little Known Secrets That Will Show You How To Improve Your Credit Score
- Important Terms You Must Know BEFORE Obtaining A Mortgage
- Tested and Proven Strategies For Building A Better Credit Record Faster and Easier
- The Top Mortgage Questions Borrowers Must Ask Before Applying For A Mortgage
- How To Finally Stop Renting And Own A Home Of Your Own
- How To Own A Home With Low Interest Rates And A Low Down Payment, Regardless Of Your Credit
- 7 Things You Should NOT Do When Applying For A Home Loan
- 12 Secrets To Lowering Your Homeowners Insurance Cost Your Agent Doesn't Want You To Know
Bel Air, Maryland - based mortgage expert Tom Barker specializes in providing information to consumers that allows them to make informed decisions about their mortgage financing options and learn the insider secrets that can save them thousands of dollars over the life of their loan.
Tom Barker is available for interviews and will welcome all your mortgage related questions.
Call 443-205-4296 for a Free No-Obligation Consultation or visit