New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/16/2015 --Optos plc (Optos) is a medical technology company dealing with manufacture and marketing of retinal imaging devices. It offers ultra wide field and high resolution retinal imaging devices for early detection of ophthalmic conditions like retinal detachment, glaucoma, cataracts, retinal holes/retinal tears and age-related macular degeneration. The company offers a wide range of medical devices that support different customer segments and patient levels. The company's ultra-widefield technology in synergy with integrated optical coherence tomography (OCT) provides an unequalled combination of wide-field retinal imaging for the practitioner and patient resulting in more targeted treatment regimes. The company divided its products into three categories, namely, diagnostic, image management, and treatment devices. It operates in the US, Canada, Germany, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Spain and France. Optos is headquartered in Scotland, the UK.
The company focuses on innovation and development of the front-end businesses to differentiate its offerings. It also prioritizes on long-term investments in technology and systems to execute its succession plans. In addition, it is involved in massive geographical expansion initiatives to tap high value multinational clients.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Optos plc
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc (EKF) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Covidien plc (COV) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Epistem Holdings Plc (EHP) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Trinity Biotech Plc (TRIB) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Proteome Sciences Plc (PRM) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update