New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/15/2015 --Wright Medical Group, Inc. (Wright) is an international orthopedic medical device company with focus on extremity and biologic solutions. The company designs, manufactures and markets reconstructive joint devices including extremity implants for the shoulder, elbow, foot, ankle and handfoot and ankle products and tissue-based and synthetic bone graft substitute materials. The company's manufacturing facility in Arlington is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified. Along with its subsidiaries, the company operates in more than 60 countries of the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa. Wright is headquartered in Arlington, Tennessee, the US.The company focuses on thoughtfully designed innovations, based on extensive consumer insight, to meet the needs of patients and orthopaedic, trauma, and podiatric surgeons. Wright envisages expanding geographically through the development of innovative products and services and enhancement of existing ones, internal development, strong partner relationships and strategic acquisitions and divestiture.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Wright Medical Group, Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wright Medical Group, Inc. (WMGI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Advanced Medical Solutions Group plc (AMS) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- ELITech Group - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Cook Medical Incorporated - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- St. Jude Medical, Inc. (STJ) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update