A new online presentation software offers businesses and individuals a free alternative to PowerPoint.
Guangdong, China -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/19/2014 --Focusky can be used in the same way presentation programs like PowerPoint are used to present good ideas to others in a highly visual, organized manner. Free and premium versions of the software can be downloaded instantly any time of day or night at focusky.com.
Focusky is perfect for business professionals who need to make presentations and various events, from small meetings to large conferences. It can also be used by students and teachers, artists and anyone who needs to make a presentation and wants a strong visual aid.
Focusky software includes many features that can help anyone, from beginners to professional designers, produce impressive presentations. The program can be used to add text, images, video and more into a presentation to bring it to life. Even YouTube videos can be embedded in a Focusky presentation.
The Focusky digital whiteboard software is versatile and can be used to publish both online and offline presentations.
Focusky has many digital whiteboard features sure to please anyone needing a free PowerPoint alternative to make clean, beautiful presentations. These features include:
- Zoom and Slide Based Presenting (presenting ideas in a dynamic way with zooming and spanning options)
- Wide-open Electronic Whiteboard (a way to display ideas by adding objects on a free scaling digital canvas)
- Path of Discovery (the ability to zoom through presentations in order to mimic mind mapping)
- Rich Media Presentation (including all kinds of multimedia to enliven a presentation)
- Offline & Online Presenting (publishing creative presentations in EXE or HTML formats)
- And much more.
“We’ve spent years tuning our Focusky software to make it the ideal tool for presenting creative presentation ideas online and offline,” said Product Manager Eric Huang. “We’re pleased to announce that it is finally being launched this year. All users' suggestions are appreciated.”
Learn more about Focusky at http://focusky.com/. Follow Focusky on Facebook, Twitter and view examples of Focusky presentations at Google+.