Global Non Destructive Testing Equipment Market is accounted for $3.50 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $6.55 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2017 to 2026.
New York, NY -- (ReleaseWire) -- 09/17/2018 --According to Market Research, The Global Non Destructive Testing Equipment Market is accounted for $3.50 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $6.55 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2017 to 2026.
Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are stringent safety regulations formulated by governments, growing need to develop quality machines and rising number of nuclear power plants. However, lack of experienced technicians and high cost of equipments are hindering the market growth.
To Get Free Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.reportbazzar.com/request-sample/RBPR14092018108643219
Non-destructive testing equipment is used for estimation and inspection of different properties of materials, mechanism and assemblies. The non-destructive testing is used to certify product consistency and integrity to control manufacturing processes. Non-destructive testing equipment maintains an identical quality level and lowers the cost of production.
By Technology, radiography testing is expected to have a significant growth in the market during the forecast period. The growth is due to demand from different industries such as power & energy and oil & gas, increase in complexity of different machines and rise in occurrences of infrastructure failure such as power plant leakages. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is projected to be an emerging market owing to rapid growth in infrastructure and power generation in countries such as China, India, and Japan.
Some of the key players in the Non destructive testing equipment Market:
-Mistras Group Inc.
-Intertek Group Plc
-YXLON International Gmbh
-Acuren Inspection Inc.
-TÜV Rheinland AG
-Bureau Veritas S.A.
-Nikon Metrology Inc.
-Ashtead Technology, Inc.
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit: http://www.reportbazzar.com/reports/RBPR14092018108643219/non-destructive-testing-equipment-global-market-outlook-2017-2026
- Surface Examination
- Volumetric Examination
- Other Techniques
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Eddy-Current Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing & Electromagnetic Testing
- Radiography Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Visual Inspection Testing
- Other Technologies
- Leak Detection
- Dimensional Measurement
- Flaw Detection
- Structural Mechanics
- Chemical Composition Determination
- Estimation of Physical Properties
- Weld Verification
End Users Covered:
- Energy & Power
- Automotive & Transportation
- Aerospace & Defense
- Oil & Gas
- Government Infrastructure
- Other End Users
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of South America
Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
Sample Report: http://www.reportbazzar.com/request-sample/RBPR14092018108643219
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Few Points – Table of Content:
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Non-Destructive Testing Equipment Market, By Technique
6 Global Non-Destructive Testing Equipment Market, By Technology
7 Global Non-Destructive Testing Equipment Market, By Application
8 Global Non-Destructive Testing Equipment Market, By End User 9 Global Non-Destructive Testing Equipment Market, By Geography
10 Key Developments
11 Company Profiling