OctaFX is happy to announce a deposit option that has been highly requested by their Indian customers.
Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines -- (ReleaseWire) -- 08/04/2016 --OctaFX has recently launched Indian local bank deposits and their clients are free to deposit and withdraw funds easily using the following banks:
Here is a detailed instruction how to deposit to the account:
1. Open a real OctaFX account or Log in to the personal area.
2. Choose Indian banks in the "Deposit my account" section.
3. Choose "Wire the funds" and find OctaFX bank details.
4. Make a transfer to OctaFX bank account. The minimum deposit amount is 500 Indian rupees
5. Press the "Notice after transfer" button.
6. Create the "Notice" and specify the amount of the deposit, the payment method, time of payment and the bank name.
7. Press the blue "Request" button.
8. Wait until the request is processed.
9. Done, the account is credited!
OctaFX offers the best exchange rates as per central bank. All deposits are made without any commissions and the minimum deposit amount is only 500 Indian rupees.