New York, NY -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/24/2013 --AMR Corporation (OTC:AAMRQ) the parent company of American Airlines, Inc., today reported results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013. Key highlights include:
- Revenue of $6.1 billion, the highest first quarter revenue in company history
- Net profit of $8 million, excluding reorganization and special items, a $256 million improvement year-over-year, and AMR's first profitable first quarter since 2007
- Operating profit of $125 million, excluding special items, a $203 million improvement over first quarter 2012. GAAP operating profit of $52 million, a $141 million improvement year-over-year
- Consolidated unit costs, excluding fuel and special items, improved 3.2 percent year-over-year, marking the second consecutive quarter of non-fuel unit costs reduction
- Building on its fleet renewal momentum, American took delivery of 12 new aircraft in the first quarter (nine 737-800s and three 777-300ERs)
- On April 15, AMR filed its Plan of Reorganization and Disclosure Statement; the hearing to consider approval of the Disclosure Statement is scheduled for June 4
- On April 15, AMR filed its Registration Statement with the SEC to move forward with its anticipated merger with US Airways
Find out how these results could benefit AAMRQ in the upcoming trading sessions here: http://www.monstertradingalerts.com/market-scan/?symbol=AAMRQ
Goff Corporation (OTC:GOFF) announced that the Company has established a new, wholly owned subsidiary based in Medellin, Colombia that will manage in country operations for work to be carried out in the course of its new Colombia Gold Projects. Golden Glory Resources Colombia SAS will be responsible for the hiring and management of technical work to be carried out by Goff Corp.
It will also be responsible for direct liaison with community groups and government agencies as required in the various jurisdictions where Goff Corp. intends to carry out business in three separate districts in Colombia.
Company President Warwick Calasse states, "We are establishing a significant presence in Colombia and opening our locally based operating subsidiary there will help us to execute in a more timely and efficient manner. There are also government incentives and strong ties to the local communities where we expect to be exploring for and potential producing gold.”
Goff Corporation is a U.S. -based public company. Its wholly owned subsidiary, Golden Glory Resources S.A. is engaged in gold exploration.
Get the daily trend analysis reports on GOFF here:
MonsterTradingAlerts.com issues momentum alerts on stocks that can provide gains to day traders. MonsterTradingAlerts.com provides members with timely information and exclusive alerts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential to deliver gains of 100% - 200% or more. MonsterTradingAlerts.com monitors and scans the markets for stock related signals as well as any external factors that might bring trading opportunities. Through a vast network of IR professionals MonsterTradingAlerts.com is often in the know of several large investor awareness campaigns being deployed.
Timing is everything when trading Penny Stocks. Gain an Edge by joining the MonsterTradingAlerts.com newsletter and receiving alerts from a Pro-Active team of researchers. Trading Alerts believes traders should have a chance at successfully trading penny stocks and invites traders and investors to be part of the Free VIP membership.
Simply sign up for free and start receiving exclusive alerts.
Subscribe Here: http://www.MonsterTradingAlerts.com
MonsterTradingAlerts.com is not a registered investment advisor and nothing contained in any materials should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell securities. Investors should always conduct their own due diligence with any potential investment. Please visit MonsterTradingAlerts.com website, for complete risks and disclosures.
Investor Alley, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders and affiliates, hold no positions in the above-mentioned stocks.
For full disclaimer visit; http://www.monstertradingalerts.com/disclaimer/
Alexander K. Neumann
Monster Trading Alerts