Version 1.1.128 of Likno Drop Down Menu Trees has been released by Likno Software.
Through the URL below you can browse through some of the examples already offered:
Some of the main features of Likno Drop-Down Menu Trees are:
- Cross-browser, tested on all major modern browsers and operating systems (MS Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Konqueror & Safari)
- A wide variety of different themes comprising of different icons, CSS styles for the nodes, and background properties.
- Styles can be defined individually for three different states, normal, mouse over and selected
- Icons can be defined for each of the states mentioned above, and for each node, closed or open branch
- Different icons can be individually set for specific nodes (that is, not following the tree theme)
- Any number of CSS classes can be dynamically added and used or changed for different nodes or branches of the tree
- Unlimited number of trees in the same page, each with different styles and properties
- Unlimited nodes and/or levels (depth)
- Use the keyboard arrows to navigate through the tree and expand/collapse branches
- The tree participates in the TAB order of your web page. If you have multiple trees in the same page, you can also use Alt+1, Alt+2, etc. to navigate between them
- Double click or single click to expand/collapse a branch
- Support for either fixed box size trees with scrollbars, or freely expandable
- Trees can be attached to any HTML element on the page
- Support for multiple selection trees (can be used as check boxes), optional use of the CTRL modifier key to add to selection
- Custom context menu with user-defined items, following the tree theme
- Optional tree state persistence across sessions. The state of the tree is saved in a cookie
- Support for tool tips and custom status bar messages on mouse over for each node
- Ability to associate custom user-defined data with each node (and perform sorting and other operations on them)
- Optional auto-collapse property (Microsoft Explorer style)
- Comprehensive client-side API, including functions for manipulating all aspects of the tree, sorting, searching for nodes, dynamically inserting or deleting nodes, etc.
The features in verison 1.1.128 are:
- Faster code for IE for Windows.
- Added support for putting negative values on offsets of positioning.
- Bug fixes of previous version
For more information on Likno Drop Down Menu Trees please visit: http://www.likno.com/drop-down-menu-trees.html
Likno Drop Down Menu Trees costs $35 for a single-user license. The produced menu trees are functional in all DHTML-enabled browsers. The price also includes free customer support by our highly trained and friendly personnel that has earned Likno Software an extremely high reputation. The trial version can be downloaded from the Likno Software site, at http://www.likno.com/drop-down-menu-trees/download.html. For more information please contact us at email@example.com
About Likno Software
Evaluation Copy Available on Request
Company Website: http://www.likno.com
Product Website: http://www.likno.com/drop-down-menu-trees.html
Menu Trees Gallery: http://www.likno.com/drop-down-menu-trees/gallery.php