Alexandria, VA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/17/2005 -- What problems are usually faced when someone wants to create a stunning reporting system? Let’s guess. First of all you should find the necessary component among the plenty of sparkling advertisements and huge flow of information in the Internet. And even if you find the proper product (as you think) it does not mean that all the luring promises, beautiful wrapping represent the real facts. Then you download the trial version and begin to examine its functionality spending heaps of time and efforts and oops! – the product lacks the features you need. Well-known situation, isn’t it?
The 9Rays.Net Company offers .NET developers and IT professionals to spare time and money and to get the very solution they demand – a powerful, reliable and flexible report engine suitable for companies of all sizes as well as for individuals – explore Report Sharp-Shooter 1.9.5.
The product has obtained worldwide recognition due to a gamut of unique features which advantageously distinguish Report Sharp-Shooter 1.9.5 among other report engines. The highly spoken product features are as follows:
• Full-scale end-user designer allows end-users to edit both report templates and final documents and even create their own from scratch;
• Open plug-in architecture of the product that enables to add custom elements, export filters and data sources;
• An unlimited level of nested master-detail bands makes it possible to design hierarchical reports of any complexity without the need to use sub-reports;
• Multiple data sources can be used in a single report;
• Exact positioning without bands utilization while report creation;
• Third party business objects (not ADO.NET) can be used in design time. They simply can be dragged and dropped on the report;
• Export into 13 popular formats - HTML, RTF, PDF, BMP, JPG, EMF, GIF, PNG, TIFF CSV, Excel, Excel (XML),Text. Report Sharp-Shooter allows to use custom export filters;
• Fully managed document object model (Report DOM) which enables to edit report templates and ready documents both through code and visually;
• Scripting is supported for C# and VB.NET, as well as for any language supported by the .NET Framework. No need to learn any additional script language.
• Rich visual controls set including texts, shapes, pictures, bar codes and zip codes. Any WinForms control can also be used as report element;
• Page overlays allow creating objects such as watermarks on a page background.
The concept of Report Sharp-Shooter 1.9.5 presumes it as a universal solution now supporting 18 interface localizations and capable of efficient functioning with the most widespread .NET IDEs such as Microsoft Visual Studio, Borland C# Builder and Delphi .NET as well as without an IDE at all. Moreover, Report Sharp-Shooter 1.9.5 contains utilization examples for VB.NET and Delphi.NET users. And it is so easy to deploy the product – just copy few DLLs.
A developer is capable to migrate from Crystal Reports to Report Sharp-Shooter using an automatic converter included in the package.
Another important thing is that a developer can obtain the entire source code for Report Sharp-Shooter and can rest assured that his/her application's destiny is under full control.
So Report Sharp-Shooter 1.9.5 is the result of combining the set of features that have already proven their efficacy and corrections such as the increased operation speed of the AdvancedText control, extended functionality of PDF export filter and so on. This combination makes complex reporting a dream.
The full set of product features, the user guide and demonstrations can be accessed on vendor’s web site at http://www.9rays.net/cgi-bin/components.cgi?act=1&cid=93.
Availability and pricing
The product is available for downloading
The price starts from US $ 375. Buy Report Sharp-Shooter 1.9.5 and get version 2.0 for free.
Founded in 2001, 9Rays.Net has gained wide experience on the tools and components market, developing high-quality products for the following platforms: Microsoft .NET (Windows.Forms and ASP.Net), Borland Delphi, C++ Builder, and ActiveX. The company's primary product focus is on development of .Net tools and components compatible with Visual Studio .Net, C# Builder, Delphi.Net and other IDEs for .Net Framework.