Portland, OR -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/31/2014 -- The importance of solar energy is increasing with depleting natural resources. 39.9 percent of energy is generated with the help of coal, which contributes to environmental pollution. Solar energy is a viable alternative to fossil fuels that are also contributing to environmental pollution. Per capita investment in solar energy plant is restraining the market to adopt solar power plants. Further, low operating and maintenance cost is another important factor driving the adoption of solar power in developing countries. Solar energy is collected and utilized through various technologies such as solar PV, Solar Thermal and Concentrated PV. These technologies are promoted by the governments and power companies by giving subsidies. Research and development is being conducted on various other technologies and they are in pipeline at present.
Get detailed report at: http://www.reportsandintelligence.com/solar-energy-market
The key players profiled in the reports are BHEL, Tata Power solar system Limited, Abengoa Solar SA, Areva, Canadian Solar Inc., Motech industries Inc., Renesola Limited, Solarworld AG, Sunways AG etc.
- The key objective of the report is to offer market analysis, current market situation and expected future trend and market intelligence to enable informed decision-making process
- Impact analysis of drivers and restrains of solar energy market
- Porters Five force model that helps understand the new energy barrier and alternative for solar energy plant
- Report implicates the top winning strategy considering current market trends
- Estimation according to current market trends for the period of 2013-2020
- To identify key investment pockets for various applications based on strategic developments of key players, revenue estimations and assessments of market growth
- To identify key players and their strategic moves
Global Green Energy Market - Research, Report, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast, 2012 – 2020: http://www.reportsandintelligence.com/green-energy-market