Electric motors convert electronic energy into mechanical energy for various applications. The global electric components and equipments market was projected to have market share of $103 billion in 2012 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% for the next five years.
Portland, OR -- (ReleaseWire) -- 09/02/2014 --Electric motors convert electronic energy into mechanical energy for various applications. The global electric components and equipments market was projected to have market share of $103 billion in 2012 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% for the next five years. Electric motors are energy efficient and they address the growing demand of energy conservation, which is one of the key drivers for the growth of the electric motor market. Energy conservation would increase the demand for electric motors and it is one of the reasons why the companies keen to invest more in the market. Additionally, increased application of the technology in industrial machinery, motor vehicles and aerospace & transportation industry is expected to enhance the market growth further. Furthermore, with advances in technology, newer and better equipment are being manufactured. These newly developed equipment have a good replacement market for the old and out-dated electric motors. In the current global scenario, energy efficiency is driving a lot of attention and governments are also offering tax rebates and other facilities for use of energy efficient electric motors, which is another driver for the market growth.
To Get Details: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/electric-motor-market
However, the key restraint for the market growth is that the price of raw material for the electric motor production is highly volatile, which does not allow manufacturers to have a stable pricing structure. Moreover, the cost of energy efficient motors is very high and manufacturers are looking forward to overcome this challenge by developing cost effective technology. The production of cost-effective and energy efficient motors would open many opportunities for the market growth; therefore, price correction is a crucial aspect that manufacturers are considering.
Some of the key players profiled in this report are Ametek, Inc., Allied Motion Technologies, Inc., Asmo Co., Ltd., ARC Systems, Inc., Brook Crompton UK Ltd., Franklin Electric Co., Inc., Rockwell Automation, Inc., Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd., Siemens AG, and Baldor Electric Company, Inc.
- The in-depth analysis provides market intelligence with respect to segments based on motor types, applications, output power and geographies
- Detailed analysis of the top factors impacting the growth of the market based on the short and medium term
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs about the role of all stakeholders of the market
- Porter’s five force analysis provides deeper understanding about the potency of suppliers & buyers, threat of new entrants & substitutes along with competitive scenario of the market
- SWOT analysis and recent developments of key players are included in the report so that companies can understand the competitive scenario of the market and make strategies for better market capitalization
- Estimations are calculated according to the current market scenario and projected future trends for the analysis period of 2013-2020 with base revenue of 2012
- The report discusses the trends and opportunities in various geographies so that companies can make region specific plans to gain competitive advantage
Browse Similar Reports:
Research and Development Forecast of China LED Market, 2013-2017 http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/research-and-development-forecast-of-china-led-2013-2017-market
Global Combustion Controls, Equipments and Systems Market
Global Smart Factory Market
With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
5320 SW Macadam Avenue,
Portland, OR 97239,
Direct: +1 (617) 674-4143
Toll Free: +1 (855) 711-1555
Fax: +1 (855) 550-5975