Palos Verdes Estates, CA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/22/2015 --Kay Properties and Investments, on behalf of a Brooklyn, NY client, has completed another successful 1031 exchange into DST properties. The client was looking for a way to successfully defer his capital gains taxes via a 1031 exchange in a timely manner and selected Kay Properties as his DST brokerage and advisory firm.
Dwight Kay, CEO AND Founder, commented, "With the client nearing his 45-day identification period, he was looking for properties that he could close on quickly that had no 1031 exchange closing risk. Since the DST properties had long term financing that was already locked and in place the client was able to identify and close on them in a very short timeframe."
Kay Properties & Investments, LLC is a DST brokerage and advisory firm providing DST 1031 exchange replacement properties to accredited investors. Registered Representatives at Kay Properties and Investments, LLC are licensed in all 50 states and have clients located throughout the country. For more information or to view our current property list please visit http://www.kpi1031.com.
Risk and Disclosures
- DST properties are available to accredited investors only (generally described as having a net worth of over $1 million dollars exclusive of primary residence) and accredited entities only. If you are unsure if you are an accredited investor and/or an accredited entity please verify with your CPA and Attorney prior to considering a 1031 exchange/sale of your property.
- The information herein has been prepared for educational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to purchase DST properties and/or securitized real estate investments.
- Such offers are only made through the Private Placement Memorandum (PPM), which is solely available to accredited investors and accredited entities.
- IRC Section 1031, IRC Section 1033 and IRC Section 721 are complex tax concepts, therefore you should consult your legal or tax professional regarding the specifics of your particular situation.
- This material is not to be interpreted as tax or legal advice.
- Please speak with your own tax and legal advisors for advice/ guidance regarding your particular situation.
- There are risks associated with investing in real estate and Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) properties including, but not limited to, loss of entire investment principal, declining market values, tenant vacancies and illiquidity.
- Investors should read the PPM carefully before investing paying special attention to the risk section.
- Diversification does not guarantee profits or guarantee protection against losses.
- Photos/tenants/case studies/examples do not represent current offerings. Future offerings will vary and may be significantly different than photos/tenants/case studies/examples shown.
- Because investors situations and objectives vary this information is not intended to indicate suitability for any particular investor. The client example used is for informational purposes only.
- Please speak with your CPA and Attorney to determine if an investment in real estate/DST properties is suitable for your particular situation/circumstances.
- This information is from sources we believe to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or represent that it is accurate or complete.
- Past performance is not indicative of future returns.
- Potential cash flows/returns/appreciation are not guaranteed and could be lower than anticipated.
Securities offered through Concorde Investment Services LLC (CIS), member FINRA/SIPC. Kay Properties and Investments, LLC is independent of CIS.