It’s a given … improving business processes can increase your profit margins while you grow your business. It requires the blending of contemporary methods with a proven common sense approach from real world business experience. It demands the EDGE.
Perkiomenville, PA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/24/2006 --Misceo, LLC is a consulting firm that helps your company increase profits and grow your business by giving your office the EDGE; a proven methodology for helping you improve your office operations to achieve quicker order-to-cash cycles, which improve cash flow, profit margins, customer satisfaction and increase market share.
Having vast experience in the small business community, Misceo, LLC is extremely sensitive to your requirements regarding people, time, and budgets. Our methodology is the EDGE and it allows us to gather information in a non-threatening yet highly effective manner in order to describe your current key processes. Most importantly the EDGE pays special attention to your employees’ limited availability as well as the critical need for budget constraint.
At Misceo, we believe this approach gives us and our clients the EDGE in applying contemporary methods with a proven common sense approach from real world business experience.
The EDGE emphasizes Lean Office techniques to transform how work is performed. By implementing these practices, organizations are increasing their overall performance by 5 to 8%, compounded year-after-year, with some areas seeing greater than 50% improvements.
The EDGE methodology:
· Establish baseline – by developing value streams for your administrative and support processes
· Deficiency analysis – analyze and measure these value stream processes
· Gain value – define improvements by developing future state value streams
· Effective controls – monitor, control, assess changes and document for policies and procedures
Key Benefits include:
· Improved order-to-cash cycles
· Improved lead times
· Improved customer satisfaction
· Improved on-time delivery
· Improved communication, moral, and productivity
· Improved flow of information
· Increased capacity
To start giving your office the EGDE, call us at 610-621-2647 or 973-387-0346 or email us at email@example.com