Perpetuum Software LLC announces the release of a beta version of Chart ModelKit.
Altay, Russian Federation -- (ReleaseWire) -- 08/14/2006 --Perpetuum Software LLC has released beta version of Chart ModelKit for .NET- a powerful chart component for .NET that makes the process interactive graph and chart building easy. The basic features of the product are the following:
• True WYSIWIG designer.
• It is possible to visually adjust any chart element without the need to code.
• Advanced data binding model provides a unique set of capabilities for constructing charts without the need to code.
• Unique object architecture of Chart ModelKit provides an ability to combine objects arbitrarily and thus to create unique chart configurations that are difficult or impossible to build using other approaches.
• The product is included in .NET ModelKit Suite package and is easily integrated into such components as Report Sharp-Shooter, Instrumentation ModelKit and OLAP ModelKit.
• The following export filters are offered: SVG, Flash, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF.
Comprehensive overview of Chart ModelKit functionality can be found on:
Chart ModelKit beta version is available free evaluation:
Perpetuum Software specializes in development of high-quality .NET and ASP.NET software components compatible with MS Visual Studio .NET, C# Builder, Delphi .NET and other IDEs supporting .NET Framework. Such use-proven components as Report Sharp-Shooter, Instrumentation ModelKit, OLAP ModelKit and other .NET components by Perpetuum Software are already well known on the software development market and are used by developers in more than 50 countries.