Discover special gift ideas, add your own and give feedback in StartupNation’s online community
Birmingham, MI -- (ReleaseWire) -- 11/29/2006 --If you are looking for a unique gift this holiday season, checkout StartupNation’s online entrepreneurial community at: http://www.startupnation.com/pages/community/forum_posts.asp?TID=2705&PN=1&FID=15&PR=3
“The StartupNation community has created a one-stop shop to easily find products and services, click on links to purchase items, offer comments, and even add your own ideas to the list,” states Joel Welsh, StartupNation’s Chief Community Officer. “It’s a fun way to find special gifts for friends and family while helping others grow their businesses.”
Checkout these unique gifts currently listed at StartupNation.com:
- Couture Slip-on cuffs from Jules
- Delicious Gluten-Free Cookies from Steve
- Tasty ChezJane Garlic Spread from Mig
- ELIXIR G Ginger Mix from Aron
- Earthborn & Handmade Vase from iouone2
- Dog Stationery from Kim
For more gift ideas and a lot of fun, visit www.startupnation.com today!
To meet other entrepreneurs:
• Join the StartupNation community at http://www.startupnation.com/pages/community/index.asp
• Listen live to StartupNation Radio on Saturdays (7pm-8pm EST/4pm-5pm PST) or log into the StartupNation Radio podcast at www.startupnation.com/pages/radio at your convenience.
About StartupNation® and the Sloan Brothers Founded by lifelong entrepreneurs Jeff and Rich Sloan, StartupNation provides entrepreneurial advice via a nationally-syndicated radio program and online content for entrepreneurs who want to start and grow a business. Through www.startupnation.com, entrepreneurs can access articles, podcasts and seminars, and network with peers and mentors through StartupNation’s online community. The Sloan brothers are also authors of StartupNation: Open for Business (Doubleday, 2005). They’ve been featured in numerous national publications and frequently appear on national television.
Media Contact: Melanie Rembrandt, firstname.lastname@example.org, 248-540-9660 ext. 333