The share of CPVC pipes in the market will incline to 8.3% by FY’2020
Gurgaon, Haryana -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/15/2016 --India PVC Pipes and Fittings Industry Outlook to 2020 - Expanding Irrigated Area and Construction Sector to Stimulate Growth is the latest publication released by Ken Research in the month of Aril 2016.
The major end users for PVC pipes and fittings in India are housing, irrigation and water infrastructure. Agricultural sector accounts for major demand of PVC pipes in India. Indian PVC pipes and fittings industry has witnessed remarkable growth in terms of production capacity over the last 5 years. The industry has grown at a considerable CAGR of 9.7% over the period FY'2010-FY'2015. At present, the industry is grounded by a large number of organized and unorganized PVC pipes and fittings manufacturing companies.
The Indian PVC pipes and fittings industry is bifurcated into irrigation, water supply, sewerage, plumbing, chemical and oil and others on the basis of its applications. Surging population leading to an increase in the demand for agricultural products and increasing water sanitary management have created substantial demand for PVC pipes and fittings in agriculture, infrastructure, real estate and construction sectors across the nation, over the years.
In India, PVC pipe market is extremely competitive with a large number of national players catering to the regional market. Finolex Industries Limited is the largest manufacturer of the pipes and fittings in the country with the highest market share in the organized sector. Due to the presence of large number of players in the industry, there is an intense competition among the companies, thus putting a pressure on the prices of the products. PVC pipe is a low margin and high volume business in India. Highly concentrated market makes low per unit margin. However, constantly growing demand enables large companies with high quality products to achieve high volume of sales.
Key Topics Covered:
1. India PVC Pipes and Fittings Market Potential
2. Value Chain Analysis
3. Investment Required to Set Up PVC Pipes and Fittings Manufacturing Plant in India
4. India PVC Pipe and Fittings Market Size
- By Revenue
- By Production Capacity
- By Production Volume
5. India PVC Pipes and Fittings Market Segmentation
- By RPVC, PVC and CPVC Pipes and Fittings
- By Application (Irrigation, Water Supply, Sewerage, Plumbing, Chemical and Oil
- By Regions
- By Organized and Unorganized Market
6. Export and Import Market of PVC Pipes and Fittings in India
7. Market Share of Major Players
8. Company Profile of Major Players
- Finolex Industries Limited
- Supreme Industries Limited
- Jain Irrigation Systems Limited
- Astral Poly Technik Liited
- Prince Pipes and Fittings Private Limited
9. Future Outlook and Projections
10. Analyst Recommendation
Browse full report: