The Human Microbiome is the collection of all the microorganisms living in association with the human body. These communities consist of a variety of microorganisms including eukaryotes, archaea, bacteria and viruses. Bacteria in an average human body number ten times more than human cells, for a total of about 1000 more genes than are present in the human genome. Because of their small size, however, microorganisms make up only about 1 to 3 percent of our body mass (that's 2 to 6 pounds of bacteria in a 200-pound adult).
These microbes are generally not harmful to us, in fact they are essential for maintaining health. For example, they produce some vitamins that we do not have the genes to make, break down our food to extract nutrients we need to survive, teach our immune systems how to recognize dangerous invaders and even produce helpful anti-inflammatory compounds that fight off other disease-causing microbes.
An ever-growing number of studies have demonstrated that changes in the composition of our microbiomes correlate with numerous disease states, raising the possibility that manipulation of these communities could be used to treat disease.
At present, global investment concentrates in US and Europe, US takes 70% market share and Europe takes 25% market share. There are a few manufacturers in the world and the market concentration is high. The top5 (investment in Human Micobiome) companies are Vedanta, Seres Therapeutics, Second Genome, Rebiocix, ActoGeniX. The five companies occupy about 70% of the market share.
Inquire for buying sample copy of Human Microbiome Market @ https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/enquirybuy/538920
According to this study, over the next five years the Human Microbiome market will register a 22.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 620 million by 2024, from US$ 190 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Human Microbiome business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Human Microbiome market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.:
- Gastrointestinal Tract Human Micobiome
- Urogenital Tract Human Micobiome
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.:
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8:
- Americas: United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil
- APAC: China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia
- Europe: Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain
- Middle East and Africa: Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
Browse the full summary and TOC of Human Microbiome Market @ https://www.marketresearchnest.com/Global-Human-Microbiome-Market-Growth-Status-and-Outlook-2019-2024.html
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3:
- Seres Therapeutics
- Second Genome
- Enterome BioScience
- 4D Pharma Research Ltd
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals
- Symbiotix Biotherapies
- MicroBiome Therapeutics LLC
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Human Microbiome consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Human Microbiome market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Human Microbiome manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Human Microbiome with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Human Microbiome submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Request a sample copy of Human Microbiome Market @ https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/requestsample/538920
Table of Contents
2019-2024 Global Human Microbiome Consumption Market Report
- Scope of the Report
- Executive Summary
- Global Human Microbiome by Players
- Human Microbiome by Regions
- Middle East & Africa
- Market Drivers, Challenges and Trends
- Marketing, Distributors and Customer
- Global Human Microbiome Market Forecast
- Key Players Analysis
- Research Findings and Conclusion
…. Table of Contents Continued
For more details about 2019-2024 Global Human Microbiome Consumption Market Report @ www.MarketResearchNest.com
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the Global and Southeast Asia's most complete and recent database of expert insights on industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Contact us: - Mr. Jeet Jain, Sales Manager, email@example.com ;
Connect with us: Google+ | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook